You are using an outdated browser. Please update your browser to improve your experience and security.
WEEKEND TRAINING LEVEL 1 INITIATION - LEVANTIN COACHING SCHOOL CATAMARANS
We offer sailing courses, with overnight stays on board our catamarans.
Get the skills and the sailing CV to be able to charter boats without a skipper anywhere in the world.
The Levantin coaching school is a practical training on board our catamarans and theoretical in our training room in the heart of the Old Port of Marseille.
Use of the latest technology tools to quickly become autonomous.
Enjoy cultural and educational tourism on board comfortable liveaboard catamarans in the founding port of international maritime history!
For availability and prices:
• Week-end Level 1 : INITIATION
2 days of theoretical training + 2 nights on board our catamaran in the Old Port of Marseille from 390€ (based on double cabin, breakfast included)
Content of the training :
- Navigation rules (RIPAM)
- Presentation and operation of the equipment on board technical and safety
- Sailing in the Calanques National Park and the Phocaean archipelago
Your stay :
- Friday evening at 5pm : Welcome at our office 39 rue de la loge 13002 Marseille. Settling into the cabin on board one of our catamarans (Lagoon 52F or Lagoon 450). Free dinner and night on board in the Old Port of Marseille
- Saturday : Breakfast on board. Theoretical course from 8:30 am to 11:30 am in our classroom 180 Quai du Port 13002 Marseille. Lunch and practical courses on board
Return to the Vieux Port and dinner at leisure
- Sunday : Breakfast on board. Theoretical course from 8.30 to 11.30 am in our classroom 180 Quai du Port 13002 Marseille. Lunch and practical courses on board. Return to the Vieux Port and free dinner. (please bring your own lunch and dinner)