You are using an outdated browser. Please update your browser to improve your experience and security.
One week including the training of the 3 levels:
7 days of practical training + 6 nights on board (Vieux Port de Marseille + Côte Bleue) from 6500€ (privatization of a catamaran with 4 double cabins, with breakfasts included) Low and mid season only.
Content of the course :
- Rules of navigation (RIPAM)
- Presentation and operation of the equipment on board, technical and safety aspects
- Sailing in the Calanques National Park & Phocaean Archipelago
- Preparation of the navigation, weather watch
- Presentation of computer and sea tools (iPad / Navionics Boating software)
- Anchoring techniques
- Docking and mooring techniques
- Sailing in the Calanques National Park and the Phocaean archipelago
- Sailing techniques and manoeuvres
- Autonomy in port and mooring manoeuvres
- Examination and validation of the skills of the person in charge of autonomous navigation