You are using an outdated browser. Please update your browser to improve your experience and security.
CRUISE 4 DAYS / 3 NIGHTS IN TENERIFE
Embark on a dream cruise in the comfort of our catamarans! Rent one of our magnificent and comfortable catamarans : Lagoon 450, Bali 4.5, Bali 4.1, or a monohull yacht: Dufour 430, Dufour 512 or a Bavaria Cruiser 56 and set off to discover the largest island in the Canary archipelago: Tenerife.
Head for the Costa Adeje to admire the cliffs of Los Gigantes, then on to La Gomera, the green island of the Canaries, recognised as a biosphere reserve by UNESCO.
Sleep aboard comfortable cabins, with private bathroom and toilet, in heavenly anchorages. Enjoy breakfasts and lunches on board and free dinners on board or ashore, the captain can disembark you in a tender.
During the day, enjoy sailing, relax in the nets or in the outside squares, fish or explore the coastline on a paddle and snorkel the seabed!
(as an indication - not contractual and depending on the weather)
FROM SATURDAY TO TUESDAY
- Boarding in Amarilla, Marina San Miguel
- Presentation of the crew and passengers
- Visit of the boat
- Safety instructions
5:00 pm : Departure, installation in the cabins
6:20 pm: Anchorage and night in Los Cristianos, the largest city in the Canary Islands. Swimming, aperitif and dinner on board.
- Direction Los Gigantes (2 hours of navigation) anchorage and night in the hollow of the cliff of the "Giants".
- Wake up at the marina of La Gomera, at the port of San Sebastian ( 3h30 )
- Disembarkation in San Sebastian de la Gomera, to discover its colored streets and its historical monuments.
- Direction to the Playa de Santiago (50 m of navigation) and its charming little coastal village. Anchorage and swimming.
- Heading to Puerto de Vueltas (2 hours of sailing). Meals and night at the quay.
TUESDAY : Return to San Miguel (5 hours of sailing)
Half board and full board in supplement. Sheets provided.
Fishing rod, fins, masks and snorkels provided.
The deposit and the boarding fund are paid at the signature of the contract.